Monday, December 8, 2008

The Answer


Well, Karen B. nailed it.

Yesterday's picture was one of those 'baby' carrots that had been left too long in the refrigerator and had split open on its own, revealing the core. First time I'd ever seen one do that and it totally amazed me.

Yes, Liz, that does seem to be a hair on the carrot in the picture. I didn't notice it at the time but there it is. Whose it is, I couldn't say -- mine are mostly white. ( And tell your son that I'm shocked that he would think a proper Southern lady such as myself would post that sort of picture . . .)

So, Karen, send me your snail mail address and how you'd like the books personalized and I'll get them off to you ASAP.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doin' the happy dance here! It's helping keep me warm at the bus stop with the kids as it is 16 this am! We used to grow carrots and as we have somewhat clay-y and shale-y dirt they would grow in all sorts of weird configurations and often split open. I liked to eat the core and the outer portion separately to savor their individual tastes.

Vicki Lane said...

Congratulations, Karen! I'll put the books in the mail today.

Carol Murdock said...

Congratulations Karen! Thatwas fun.
Vicki, you should do that more often!