Thursday, June 2, 2022

A Mystery

This charming little book appeared in our mailbox yesterday, sent from Amazon and bearing no other information. I was pretty sure I hadn't ordered it but just to be sure, I checked my account. 

Nope. It could be an amazonian glitch--my friend Sandy has been receiving quite a few unordered things--some quite nice and Amazon has told her to keep them. 

Or someone is playing fairy godmother to me. If so, raise your hand. And accept my heartfelt thanks. So lovely to get a surprise!




The book is full of delightful illustrations (and I'll be studying them closely as I love the combination of ink and watercolor.) Also, it just looks like a Comforting Sort of Book for these troubled times.

Thank you, thank you--whether you are a friend or a computer glitch, I am in your debt!




 

5 comments:

Marcia said...

Strange mystery for you and Sandy. Does look like a nice book.

Sandra Parshall said...

That looks lovely. Wish Amazon would send me a copy. ��

Teddy said...

I love this little book. Magical in it’s art and words.

Anvilcloud said...

I wonder if yo will find out.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

It looks like such a charming book! Wonderful surprise!