Thursday, October 29, 2020

Josie is Construction Girl!


Yesterday there were clues to follow! At the end was a new lady for my Castle People.  She was from Aunt Fay and Meema said she is a Spanish Dancer and her name is Carmen but I said No, her name is Mother Ginger like the lady in The Nutcracker with the big skirt.


I introduced Mother Ginger to the Queen. I think they will be friends.


After breakfast which was cheesy eggs and buttered toast fingers, I got to work. Grumpy asked if I was a builder and I said No, I am Construction Girl.


Sometimes though . . .

I am also Destruction Girl. (It is fun.)


Then I built a big fancy place for the Castle People to walk around.


They liked it a lot but something was missing.

So I added some dinosaurs. And then my farm animals and my bug stuffies from when I was very little, and some cooking things in case the Queen and Mother Ginger want to fix dinner.

I think it looks pretty good; what do you think?


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids, Michael, Susan (Some say I should have named her Wendy), and John loved those giant cardboard blocks and played with them endlessly. And re the builders: our mantra has always been "Hire the professionals!"

Deana the Queena

Sandra Parshall said...

She is so imaginative! And those Castle People were an inspired gift from Faye.

Anvilcloud said...

The arrangement is impressive. The next time you need major construction on your property, she may be ready.