Saturday, October 10, 2020

Josie Helps Make Stromboli for the Work Crew


I helped Meema make stromboli for the boys working on the shop down at my place.


I rolled the dough into a big rectangle and Meema put pesto and ham and dried tomatoes and cheese all over it.

Then she rolled it up and baked it.

When the stromboli were done, Grumpy came and got them and took them to the work site. 


Meema ate some for lunch but I said No thank you and had yoghurt.


The boys worked very hard and very late. I think it was my stromboli that gave them so much energy.  And look what they did!


Note from Meema: Wow! 

There will now be a bit of a break while everyone recovers and resumes other (paying) jobs but we have decided on a green metal roof.  


 

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It is coming along so quickly. The stromboli must have made them strong.

Barbara Rogers said...

Wonderful to have covered their work just in time for this weekend's rain...and they can now work their other jobs! Excellent and timely work to have completed it to this stage so quickly. I'm sure the Stromboli was helpful! Josie looks like she's grown a lot over the summer.

KarenB said...

The stromboli sound delicious and the work looks terrific!

Sandra Parshall said...

Quick progress! It's looking great.

Junk Journal Penpals said...

It's looking great. I look forward to seeing it finished!

Star

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

My goodness Josie has grown. What an efficient little helper cook. And the stramboli (minus ham - I'm vegetarian) sounds delicious.