Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sleepover!


I had a sleepover at Meema and Grumpy's on Friday night so Mama and Dad could have a date and go to a restaurant. The bed was a little crowded with me and my two special blankets and Blue Elephant and Snuggle Puppy and Margo and Dolly and Meema and Corycat and Jenny, but it was nice and warm.


When we woke up, there was snow everywhere!


After breakfast (pancakes, of course,) Meema and I made snow ice cream. She got a bowl full of fresh, fluffy snow and added some sugar. I put in the vanilla and then Meema poured in heavy cream while I stirred.

It was Very Good! (And Very Cold!) I took Grumpy a bowl and he liked it and Meema and I had some and we liked it and Jenny and Bob licked the bowls and wished there was more. 


 

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Little children can certainly crowd a bed.

Barbara Rogers said...

A great treat, snow cream. What a fun time, though sleep probably was a bit difficult!