Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Josie at Her Favorite Place in the World


On Tuesday Meema and I went to the library! I have not been there in Forever! There was Kith and Kin playgroup like I used to go to but there were lots of new kids I didn't know.


But my playdate friend was there, and we had fun with the big dollhouse.


Later we went out to the playground which is my Very Favorite.


I love climbing and sliding!


When we went back home, I got out all my dolls and stuffies and we had a fashion show. I put doll clothes on them and when there weren't enough doll clothes, I invented outfits with scarves and stuff. 
 

They all loved playing dress up and before I put them away, I had to promise we would do it again.


2 comments:

Marcia said...

How neat for Josie! My granddaughter #3 who is Josie's age returned to preschool yesterday after being away since mid-January because of fears of Covid infection before the baby came and after. She told her parents last night that she played with just about everyone and brought home some lovely art work.

jennyfreckles said...

What joy on her face. Aw.