Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Josie Thinks It Might Be Spring


There are lots of daffodils blooming and I asked Meema if it was Spring, but she said Not yet. 


But it was warm enough to be outside and that's where we went. 


I helped in the greenhouse . . .


The rocks around this flower bed are good for walking on.


Sometimes I pretend I am a fairy.


Sometimes I am an explorer . . .


I am heading for the jungle.


And sometimes I am a ballerina. Jenny is amazed.


When we went back inside, there was a surprise waiting for me. Because it was March 1, it was St. David's Day. St. David is important to people from Wales which is next to England, and my friend Suzie who is from Wales had sent me a tiny finger puppet of a Welch red dragon. She made it herself. I think he will have fun talking to my Castle People.

Even if it wasn't Spring, it was a Very Good day.


 

3 comments:

Sandra Parshall said...

This transitional weather is always filled with beauty and hope for better days.

Anvilcloud said...

I think it is safe to call it meteorological spring there. Too bad astronomical spring won't even being meteorological spring here.

Barbara Rogers said...

Wonderful photos...that red jacket and her traipsing about are just great against the early greens of spring. Yes, Josie, it may come along eventually! Yay warm weather!!