Friday, March 25, 2022

Cat vs. Dog


So, I'm relaxing on the bed, enjoying the sun when BAM!

''

The Idiot Bitch has jumped up and is trying to intimidate moi.


As if. A little growling and hissing and she backs off, not even giving me a chance to show her my claws.

The Woman speaks to her pretty sharply (though I have the situation completely under control, thankyouverymuch.)

Oh, my. The Idiot Bitch has some personal grooming to do. (Anything to save face.)

Dogs. What can I say? Thank goodness I was born a cat.


 

4 comments:

Marcia said...

I can hear that cat talking! I think she knows where she sits in the pecking order.

Anvilcloud said...

Cats tend to take no guff from dogs.

Barbara Rogers said...

And when Josie reads those words of Ms/Mr. Cat...she may well begin calling that dog by that name! Ha ha...dogs do deserve it sometimes!

Vicki Lane said...

Cory is being factual-Bitch is a female dog.