Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Kittehs Have Something to Say


Remember me? I'm Angeline, the pretty one. I've decided this new dog is no threat so I'm reclaiming my spot on the bed.


Since I've been spending a lot of time in my upstairs lurkem, The Woman got all excited to see me here and went into full paparazzi mode.


I have to admit, this bed is pretty terrific--worth putting up with a howly little nitwit like the new dog they call Jenny. And if things get too intense, I have a nearby hideaway in the box springs . . .


Cory tells me that The Child--the one who usually gets all the paparazzi attention-- is well-behaved and respectful of feline space . . . maybe, but I'm not ready for interaction.

***
That's my sister Angeline--the pretty one. The nerve. And after I did all the hard work of ignoring the new dog till she realized I wasn't abandoning this bed. Oh, I had to growl and hiss a time or two but Jenny soon learned to ignore me back. And now Miss Angeline waltzes in and reclaims her spot on the bed. 

The nerve of some cats.




 

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You both look pretty pretty to me.

Marcia said...

They look like sisters.

Barbara Rogers said...

And yet, I bet the Woman gets to see each of you at feeding time every day! The Bed does have it's draw...and I'm happy to see cats seizing their fiefdom again!

Sandra Parshall said...

Oh, I love them, and I'm so pleased to see them again. They are both so beautiful. And brave, reasserting themselves as Jenny settles in. More, please.

Anonymous said...

I miss the kittehs...they're too seldom heard from these days.