Thursday, March 31, 2022

Me Again


When Meema picked me up from preschool, we got ice cream again! This time I got all vanilla. We sat in the car to eat it because it was Very Windy.



My Castle People like to climb in this funny plant.


Then they had a Procession with four ladies carrying Elsa.




I painted lots of pictures.


Meema drew a dog and I painted him. I added a sun that looks like a flower, and a flower, and some grass.

Also she drew a picture of Olivia for me to paint. We have a book about Olivia. She is a pig and sometimes she drives her mother crazy. But her mother loves her anyway.

Sometimes I drive Meema crazy. But she loves me anyway too.


 

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Aww. Good conclusion.

Barbara Rogers said...

Love the hats or hair on those last figures! Ms Josie certainly has a vocabulary! Procession instead of parade! Indeed!

Pennelainer said...

It was a very good day! Thank you for sharing it.