Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Josie and the Princess in the Tower




Someone (Jayna?) asked for a video of Josie and the Castle People. Josie talks to them in a wee high voice that I can't always follow. And she keeps blocking the camera. Sigh. The brief video is HERE.

In other news, I'm thrilled to say that Claui, as a healthcare provider working with the elderly,  has received her first dose of the vaccine, and that John and I are in the subgroup (over 75) slated next. Will be calling the Health Department today to find out when we might get the shot. 

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter! If the Loser in the White House just doesn't express his frustration by launching a missile . . .




 

5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Super way she managed to get the princess in the tower. I doubt that I would have thought of that. Me too, in category 1B for vaccine. Not holding my breath however. So glad your d-i-l already received her first dose.

jennyfreckles said...

Josie is an antidote to misery and the vaccine an antidote to the virus. What more do we need? Oh yes, new politicians. I shall be tuning in to the ceremony on January 20th for your new start!

Pennelainer said...


Josie always gifts me with reflections on the joy and wonder of childhood. She's a love.

Maiasaura WinterHeart said...

I swear she said "Trying to come of age", as the answer to "What is the princess doing?" :) How old is Josie? She's just precious.

Vicki Lane said...

She's 3 and 3/4--going on 27.