Saturday, January 30, 2021

Josie and Hamsie Get Ready for Broadway


.

Hamsie and I are singing together in a video. You can see it  Here


And, I am dressing Hamsie up with a diamond star and a cape.


(The cape is really my napkin but Hamsie doesn't care.)



Also I built a tower 


and a castle for my castle people. 


They liked it a lot. But then it got knocked down and there was a Big Mess.  Meema got fussy and said How am I supposed to walk through here? And then we picked things up.

I was very Polite and said Yes, Meema dear. And she said Thank you, Josephine dear. 

We are both Polite.


 

4 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Oh what a “joyful noise.” She is a delight!! Have a wonderful day!!

Barbara Rogers said...

Loved the singing duet! And the castle with all the little people...it's so great to be creative with those big blocks! The cardboard ones in my memory had colorful pictures of nursery rhymes.

Sandra Parshall said...

Love love love! Makes me want a Hamsie of my own. 😄

Marcia said...

Granddaughters who we now live close to love to come over and play here. They do cleanup after themselves most of the time which I emphasize. Your granddaughter is cute.