Monday, May 4, 2020

Josie Plays in the Branch


On Saturday it was warm enough that I could play in the branch! There is a very special place with a waterfall that Daddy made.


I get in carefully because the rocks are slippery.


I am looking for my ball. I will drop it in and it will swoosh down very fast.  


Daddy and I will catch it.


Then I will throw it back so  it can swoosh down again. It is a good game and Daddy never gets tired of it.


Also I look for rocks. There are lots of them in the water.

I pick up the little ones. I am making a collection.

When they  were little, Daddy and Uncle Ethan and Cousin Coop all played here. I'm glad they didn't get all the little rocks but left some for me.

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

What a great little play area.

Barbara Rogers said...

Yay springtime fun!

Sandra Parshall said...

How wonderful that she has this! I envy her. When I was a kid, I loved playing in streams.