Friday, April 14, 2023

ARRRR! says Josie


Guess what I got for Easter from Meema and Grumpy! A pirate hat and a pirate flag! Just like I needed. I also got some books, and they were easy ones that I can read almost all by myself. (Meema helps with some of the hard words.)

Now that I can read, Mama puts notes for me in my lunch. And now that I can write, I can answer those notes.
                                                                                       


Writing is very useful. A boy at school said a mean thing to me so I wrote him a note. All by myself. Now he will know about my feelings.




 

5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Great pirate hat. And a young lady who can express her feelings when a boy is mean! She's related to you definitely, Vicki!

Anvilcloud said...

Another woman of letters coming up in the family.

Sandra Parshall said...

I hate that she's being bullied, but I love that she stands up for herself.

Vicki Lane said...

I didn't get the sense that it was bullying, as such. More an isolated instance. But will certainly keep my ears open.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Love it!! Such a happy child! Have a grand weekend!! Cathy