Friday, March 31, 2023

W.I.P.


Work in progress. Autumn and Winter panels for the Castle People back drop mostly done. Josie loves all the colors in Autumn. (The paper is curling because I wanted to paint to the very edge, thus didn't tape it down. I'll press them all under a heavy book when I'm done.)


The yellow thing in the middle is meant to be a magic path to a portal--but it needs work. 

It's great fun and a bit of a challenge to keep the continuity flowing. And sometimes things change. I hadn't intended a stream, but it insisted on being there in one, so I had to add it to the others. 

Josie has requested an Allicorn (Winged unicorn) in the Summer sky so I've got to fit that in somehow.

As I said, great fun!



 

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You’re a good grandma.

Barbara Rogers said...

Fantastic background for the castle people's lives and adventures. For the path to look a bit more "pathy" you might make it have "s" curves as it goes along, not such a big straight view...unless that is important to the stories.

Sandra Parshall said...

This is wonderful. I knew Josie would love it.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Very nice! Have a grand weekend!