Thursday, March 23, 2023

Josie at the Library Again

 


I love our library! It has dressed up bears, and you can pretend to be a carrot while your grandmother takes your picture.



 Of course there are lots of books and I picked out a bunch to take home. This is a comfy chair for reading in.


There are lots of things to play with too like this really great castle.


I always put my name up with the letters.


And I played with the trains. It was too wet to go out to the playground. 

When we went home, I did my homework and I read this book to Meema. She helped me with some of the words like Squishy and Squashy but mostly I read it myself.

Reading is fun! And I can do it!
                                                                                    

                                                                                      

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I remember taking our grands to the library.

Barbara Rogers said...

I don't know when it was, but I do remember the joy of knowing I could read! Then I remember trying to figure out cursive and my mother was having none of that!

Sandra Parshall said...

Being able to read is a life-changing achievement! I hope Josie remains an avid reader all her life.
I can imagine her castle people in a beautiful castle like that one.