Sunday, February 12, 2023

Lucky Me

                                                                     


       

02/08/2023 

Greenwise 

Your Plan to become Debt Free and How We Might Be Able to Help

02/08/2023 

Greenwise 

Your Plan to become Debt Free and How We Might Be Able to Help

02/06/2023 

Ninja Air Fryer Winner 

Your order has shipped! - Ninja Air Fryer

02/08/2023 

REGISTRAR 

Your Name Came Up For a iPhone 13 customer Gift

02/07/2023 

COVID-19 Tests 

Your Insurance Covers 8 at-home Covid Tests (Claim Now)

02/08/2023 

Consumer Rewards 

You've been chosen!

02/08/2023 

Walmart Department 

You have won an Simplehuman Sensor Trashcan

02/08/2023 

Samsung Neo QLED 8K Smart TV Department 

You have won an Samsung Neo QLED 8K Smart TV

02/05/2023 

Ace Rewards 

You have won an Makita Power Drill

02/08/2023 

Nordstrom Winner 

You have won an Le Creuset

02/08/2023 

Nordstrom Winner 

You have won an Le Creuset

03:45:50 PM 

iPhone 14 Pro Department 

You have won an iPhone 14 Pro

02/08/2023 

Lowe's Customer Support 

You have won an Dewalt Heater


 

Am I lucky or what? I checked in on my old, mostly

 inactive, email account to make sure I wasn’t missing

 an actual communication from a person. Well, turns

 ou I am incredibly blessed. To begin with, I’m told

 that my shoulder holster payment (shoulder

 holster?) is covered. And a Ninja Air Fryer has

 shipped. (I never ordered one.)


But wait, there's more!  I’ve 'won’ a Simplehuman

 Sensor trashcan, a Samsung Smart TV, a Makita

 power drill and a Le Creuset. Golly!


And, for the cherry on top, I’m offered a “a Forgotten

 Viking Fierce Teeth Ritual” that makes teeth 20 times

 stronger. Arrrr!


Look for me any day now, wearing my shoulder holster (I'll put

 the power drill in it) and sporting a Viking smile. I may have

 to rent a storage unit for all the other stuff.


L

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I also have an old one or two accounts. Maybe I should check too.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh thanks for the reminder to look at the old email accounts! Yours takes the cake today!

Sandra Parshall said...

I get a deluge of that stuff on my active email account. I have to search for any real mail. With the last election behind us, I'm getting very little actual mail now. Have you ever claimed any of those "loyalty rewards"?

Vicki Lane said...

Never have--too deeply cynical.