Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Josie Does an Experiment



While Meema was putting away the groceries, I did an experiment. I got out my fingerpaints and my scratch pad and paper and brushes and water all by myself. The experiment was this--I made a pattern on the scratch pad and then copied it onto the paper and painted it.



The scratch pad is all black but there are lots of colors under the black and you can scratch the black off with a pointy stick. That will be my pattern.
 

The finger paints are for making dots with your fingers, but my experiment was also to try using a brush and water on the finger paints. It worked!

 I used black marker to copy the pattern I had made on the scratch pad, then I colored in the colors that were on the scratch pad. Experimenting is fun and I did it all by myself!



2 comments:

Sandra Parshall said...

She's so creative!

Barbara Rogers said...

An artistic experiment! Good for Josie!