Friday, April 8, 2022

Josie's Art Show


Josie is getting more and more into painting. This person has a tan. And a border. And a puzzling feature that I didn't ask about.




She is also into signing her name. Sometimes she gets the J backwards, And sometimes she forgets the I. Or maybe this is her artist name.


I love the exuberance of her people.


In this one, I drew the outline of a dog and she painted it. Then added grass and a flower.


This is Spiderman and Ghost Spider. And they are in the rain.


Watercolor embellished with pencil.


Josie's daddy has curly hair.

Even the sun is happy!


 

3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Such great expressions of a happy girl!

Sandra Parshall said...

That first person looks black to me, with tight curly black hair. I think she's beginning to portray different races, a very good thing. Much better faces now on her people. Altogether more observant. I love following her progress!

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

She's really quite an artist. Great "gallery".