Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Josie Recycles and Other Stuff


Meema and I did pages in a number workbook. I can write some numbers like 1 and 0 and I am getting better at the others. Practice makes perfect, I told Meema. Then Jenny and I had a little rest.


Later we went down to the basement to put clothes in the dryer. I am a big help.


Then we read books and magazines in The Room. It was raining outside so I got my exercise by bouncing.


I asked Meema to lie down and read to me while I bounced but she got a little cranky and said STOP THAT BEFORE YOU BOUNCE ON ME.  So then we both lay down and read my magazines.


I also had to see about my friends in the toy chest. 
I love Octalia. 




While Meema was fixing lunch, I found a lot of things in the recycling bin that I could use to organize my crayons and pens and markers. Grumpy said I was recycling the recycling. 

I made a song and sang it for Meema while I stood on a chair in the kitchen.
"Recycle this, recycle that.
You can recycle everything.
Recycle this, recycle that.
That is what I sing!"


 

4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Very nice song. Loved seeing your fun activities together. The warmth you share will long be felt and remembered by you all!

Sandra Parshall said...

Josie really knows how to make a gloomy day cheerful. She has so many toys that they're going to need a room of their own. Glad to see she's already in the recycling habit.

Anvilcloud said...

What fun and another memory for all to look back on.

Marcia said...

She is keeping you young!