Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Josie and a Somewhat Disappointing Day


Meema picked me up at pre-school on Monday and I had a sleepover at her house. I did some more flow painting. By accident I got four blue spots on my face--one on my nose and three on my cheek in a perfect triangle.


There was bad news though. My friend could not come over for playdate. But Meema said I could stay in my pajamas for the morning. I went to the deck to check on the fish . . . in my pajamas.

And I watered the flowers. . .in my pajamas. I didn't get dressed till after lunch when we had to go down to the Gran House to show it to my aunt/cousin Ariel. She and Quin are going to rent it because Susan who lives there now is moving. It will be fun to have another house to visit.

These are pictures of me and my friend from our playdate last week.


I can't wait for next time!


See you later!


 

5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Yes, you sure can walk along holding dolls by their whatevers!

MarthaV said...

Josie is growing up too fast! You are fortunate to have her!

Martha

Thérèse said...

Nevertheless busy days for Josie and for her Meema...

Marcia said...

Hmm I wonder if I should stay in my pjs all morning sometime?
Wow, that was fast to get Grans house rented.

GPearson said...

Your deck is awesome!! I love the touches of my favorite blue color.