Saturday, February 13, 2021

Second Shot -- Next Day


 Sore arm and achy all over--but I so often feel achy all over. Then as the day went on, I felt less and less inclined to do anything. That's okay--just means the vaccine's working. Or I could blame it on the overcast weather and temps in the thirties. Or I could blame it on watching part of the laughable defense in the impeachment trial all the while knowing that the co-conspirators in the GOP were going to fall in lockstep behind their dear leader. 

What do you suppose the vote would be if it were secret?



4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It's an intriguing question.

Barbara Rogers said...

Good for you, as your body is making its antibodies against the virus...just working away! I like to envision little antibodies...whether as shields, or maybe military tanks, whatever is needed to protect me against an invasion. So I await my second shot in 2 weeks...and finally Buncombe County called yesterday to tell me I could be put on the wait list. I said to the very nice man, thank you but I've already had shot number one (and it is verified on a county site). But apparently that verification didn't trickle over to the wait list site. It is very affirming that North Carolina's cases are dropping. But it's sad that so many people died already, lots of families affected by it.

Marcia said...

As to a secret ballot on impeachment - he would be convicted! Look what happened with the secret ballot of GOP reps on removing Rep Cheney from her leadership position. She won handily because reps could vote their conscience not with fear of tRump mob. Can't decide if I'll watch the vote today or not.

As to your reaction to shot, I'm expecting the same. I had that reaction to the two shingle shots. It lasted about 24 hours but felt miserable. I like to think it was the antibodies being powered up!

Thérèse said...

;-)