Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Monday with Josie


After breakfast (pancakes) Hamsie and I did some finger painting. Meema couldn't find the brushes so I used my fingers and made dots.


I used all the colors but one at a time. I had to wipe my fingers with a paper towel before I started a new color because if the colors all get mixed together, they are mostly brown.


When I finished painting, I put on my tutu and had some phone calls. I called my friend Alexander. 

We have lots to talk about.


When I finished talking, I helped Meema with her crossword puzzle. I can make O and A and E and I so I filled in the blanks with those. Meema said I did a good job. I think so too. It is hard fitting the letters in those little squares but I did it.

Meema is trying to teach me how to make a J and a S so I can write my name, JOSIE, all by myself.  I will put it in those little squares next time.


 

4 comments:

Marcia said...

Josie looks to be about the age of granddaughter #3 who lives in Buffalo and we don't get to see except on FaceTime. Going for first vaccine today so there's hope we can make the trip west to see them in April.

Vicki Lane said...

We are so fortunate to have Josie and her folks living here on our farm and part of our 'pod.' Josie will be four in May.

Thérèse said...

Through Josie's pictures, I can see she is growing up pretty fast.

jennyfreckles said...

Lovely to see her - always busy and learning so fast.