Tuesday, February 2, 2021

More from the Dept. of Blatant Self Promotion . . .

 



I'm delighted with the kind and thoughtful reviews many of you have posted for Crows-- heartfelt thanks for doing this! I dislike asking but, in this time of no events and appearances, book reviews are a bit of a lifeline.

Reviews on Goodreads or Amazon (two of the most influential spots for gaining new readers) are great.  My publisher's web site has a place for reviews also, as does Barnes and Noble. I've said it before--a review doesn't have to be long or like a book report--just your reaction to the book is fine. 

A reminder that I'll be doing a drawing from those who leave a  review and ask to be included in the drawing. Do several reviews and I'll put your name in several times.  At the end of February, I'll draw two names and each will win an elegant mug with the Crows book cover illustration (without the words.) If your name was in the pot for the first drawing, it will stay there for this one--unless you were a winner already. (Note that the streaks on the mug pictured are reflections, not part of the mug.)

 More about the writing of Crows HERE

2 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Oh, I guess I will put my name in the hat. Why not?

Thérèse said...

Still working on the reading... You have such a way to make history alive, I like it a lot.