Saturday, October 29, 2022

Sneak Preview


Friday was Halloween costume day at school and Josie was a Witch Kitty. She and her mama made a song which she sang for me. 

Witch, kitty, witch kitty, witch kitty cat.
Which kitty, which kitty, which kitty is that?


I told her I'd like to borrow the furry ears and she told me that I could get some at Target or Publix. She also suggested that I might like to get a dress and tights like hers . . .

In other news--I continue to be pain free without more pills . . .


 

3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Good news for your back! What a sweet witchy kitty Josie is! Glad she's not really scary.

Sandra Parshall said...

That's wonderful news about the pain going away!

Love the Halloween song.

Janet Morrison said...

Glad you got relief from your back pain without adding more drugs. That Josie is just too cute. You must post pictures when you get your tights and kitty ears!