Friday, August 26, 2022

Josie Talks Kindergarten


Me again. Now that I'm, in kindergarten, Meema is Driving Me Crazy with questions--What did you do today? What did you have for lunch? Do you sing songs? and on and on till I just have to tell her I DON'T REMEMBER.


What I DO remember is that nap time lasts about five seconds and we can play outside in the playground and we are practicing writing our names and there are lots of nice kids.


 Meema did a video and interviewed me HERE
She got a little too nosy, and I had to end the interview. 




3 comments:

jennyfreckles said...

Smiling here. They do hate being quizzed. Mine are the same. I never get to know anything!

Sandra Parshall said...

Oh, how wonderful. Love it, love her. ❤️

Barbara Rogers said...

Nice try. It might be years before the thought occurs to her, I must remember this to tell Meemaw.