Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Hooray the First Day!


I am at Big Kid school now! Yesterday was my first day of kindergarten. I had already met my teacher who is very nice and saw my room and where my cubby was but still ...


Still I was a little nervous. But I had Blue Elephant with me for company.

It was great! Only half of the kids were there on Monday and the other half will be there on Tuesday. That's so the teacher can get used to us and tell us stuff we need to know. One thing was how to be quiet when the teacher trickles her fingers like a waterfall.

I know I am going to like school!

Meema says: I blurred the face of Josie's desk companion for reasons of privacy. He/she is not a mutant. FB friends have already seen these pics but I couldn't leave them off the blog.


 

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It looks like you had a great start to school life.

Sandra Parshall said...

Josie, you are going to love school! You are so smart that you will learn fast. Soon you will be reading, and the whole world of books will be open for you to explore!

Marcia said...

Such a welcoming classroom coming from a retired teacher.
Granddaughters here go back on the 31st and granddaughter #3 who is entering kindergarten too starts on the 6th.

Barbara Rogers said...

Wonderful days, kindergarten is so fun, and easy!! Getting along with others (especially some kids!) is one of the main things that can be a bit hard. But on the other side of that coin, there may be life long friendships made as well.