Thursday, December 30, 2021

Me Josie Again


There is no preschool this week. Which is a good thing because I have So Much Christmas stuff to play with.  These are finger paints and you can make little dots with your fingers. Or smear the paint or use your whole hand. There is a book that tells you what to do but I like to do it my way. Meema says that's fine and I should be true to my artistic vision.


Also I have a book about Eloise at Christmas. She is wild and crazy and fun to read about. I like her turtle Skipperdee. I wish I had Room Service. Meema says I do because she will fix me food whenever I ask politely. (She would Not make me pancakes this afternoon though because she said for breakfast was enough. I think Room Service would have brought me pancakes.)_


Otter played dress up with me. She looked fancy with a feather.


Grandma gave me a Barbie and I brought her up. She ate lunch with me. Barbie has high heels. Meema says high heels hurt your feet and make it hard to run. I want high heels for my birthday. 



Jenny and Otter had a great play date. They played tug of war witha rawhide chewies and with a rope dog toy.


I let them play with a ball that was one of my baby toys. Meema said THEY WILL CHEW IT UP and I said that was okay. But when the stuffing started coming out, Meema took it away from them and cleaned up all the stuffing and threw it in the trash. Jenny and Otter were sad because they were having fun.


The finger paints were fun but after lunch I wanted to do some watercolor. I did four pictures of Blue Elephant.


I am careful to give him 1,2,3,4 legs. And I put a trunk on one end and a tail on the other. In this picture the sun is in the sky and there is grass for Blue Elephant to eat. There is also me Josie.I am smiling because we are having a good time.

I think it is a Very Good picture.



All that playing made the puppies very tired.


But when they woke up, we took them for a little walk. It is very warm.


I had my fan and fancy slippers and Meema kept taking my picture.


Are you a princess? Meema asked, and I told her No, I am Josie in a costume.

Silly Meema.


 

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

A child living and learning.

Sandra Parshall said...

Josie is experiencing an ideal childhood, and I feel privileged to share in it. Love the pups napping.

Barbara Rogers said...

What a good record you are keeping of Josie. And the pups!

jennyfreckles said...

I think she keeps you on your toes, never mind the high heels! Isn't it amazing how many activities you can fill a day with at that age!

Junk Journal Penpals said...

Lovely pictures of Josie and the puppies.

Happy New Year Vicki :)

Anonymous said...

Best. Meemaw. Ever!

Love,
Deana