Saturday, December 11, 2021

All I Want for Christmas . . .

World peace, serious action addressing climate change, homelessness, and poverty, the disappearance of Covid in all its manifestations (along with the disappearance of most of the Republican Party and two Democrats--maybe they could all be caught up in The Rapture and leave the rest of us to get on with solving problems.)

As that may all be a rather big ask, here's a more modest one. If you liked Crows, consider leaving a review and rating on Amazon and/or Goodreads. Consider giving it as a holiday gift. Consider reading it, if you haven't (still $1.99 on Kindle.) Ask your library for a copy and if they don't have one, suggest they order it.

Any of these would brighten an author's Christmas. And to those of you who've already done the things, my heartfelt thanks!!!
 

3 comments:

jennyfreckles said...

I've done some of the things! I'd encourage others to do so too. It's an absorbing read. As for your initial list, I can only agree (with appropriate UK modifications, of course).

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh why can't we all just live in peace? Said my inner child who's looking a bit grey around the chops.

Marcia said...

I did read it and did leave a review I believe somewhere. It was excellent.

As to your list.🙏🏼