Thursday, December 16, 2021

Another Sleepover, Another Playdate


Meema picked me up at pre-school on Monday and we hurried home so I could finish decorating the tree. There are lots of ornaments that look like stuffies and I had to tell Jenny NO! when she thought she'd get one.


And there was mail for me Josie. Meema already told you about my jewelry box and all the stuff in it, but I also got a pop-up Christas card, Isn't it pretty?


I helped Meema make dinner. I cut up the mushrooms for spaghetti sauce. I love cutting up mushrooms. I do not love eating them.

On Tuesday, my friend came over for a playdate. We painted, of course.


Then there was an emergency! Dolly was sick. I listened to her heart and checked her all over. My assistant was ready to help. She likes wearing those glasses from the doctor kit.

We also read books and had a tea party before she went home. I made spaghetti and my friend said it was the best she'd ever had.

Jenny and Otter had a playdate too. They ran around like crazy and then they got tired and took a nap. But when Meema and I tried to take a nap, they got on the bed with us and were crazy again. So we didn't have a nap but read books instead.

It was a very lively day.


 

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Nice to see you enjoying life.

Barbara Rogers said...

What a great day, and I sure would have hoped for a nap!!

Sandra Parshall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Parshall said...

Love it all, but wish you could have grabbed a nap too!

Marcia said...

Josie will have such wonderful memories of playing with you.