Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Josie Gets Everything She Ever Wanted

 


She and Blue Elephant had an emotional reunion and then there was a gift and a Christmas card from her Fairy Godmother Sandy.


A magical box . . .


When she opened it, music began to play and a little unicorn twirled.


But there was more! It was a jewelry box filled with jewelry! Perfect as she told me she is getting married tomorrow to Prince (Someone.)


There were two necklaces--one was a locket--and a bunch of bracelets--most of which she put on right away.



Hamsie and and Blue Elephant watched.


"I can't believe it," she gasped. "It's everything I ever wanted! Can we write Sandy a letter?"

And of course we will. Thank you, Fairy Godmother!




4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

How wonderful! Yay for repaired elephant too! I love my music/jewelry box which I got as a teen...it plays Sayonara...to give it's dating.

Sandra Parshall said...

I am thrilled that Josie likes her early Christmas present! Yes, write me a letter! I cherish every letter and drawing and painting this precious girl has sent to me.

Anvilcloud said...

May it be said by many with whatever their gift.

Marcia said...

Such a sweet gift.