Wednesday, December 22, 2021

From a Real Photographer



Our friends Cory and Kasie came for a visit last Saturday. Cory is a Real Photographer, and he took some fine pics with his Super Duper Whiz Bang Camera. (He also kindly adjusted my camera which had gotten out of fix. But only after I'd taken the above blurry shot.) He has some great photos on his website. And all the rest of these are his.

Visit:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sodiumbenzoate

and follow @corybarlowphoto on Instagram
For a selection of Cory's photographic endeavors.













 

2 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Great photo of the photographer (who I wouldn't recognize still coming down the street) and what a lens! And of course his photos of your home and loved ones are super! I checked his site and saw lots of animals, scenery and birds. Lovely!

Sandra Parshall said...

Marvelous photos of the dogs (Otter is growing so fast!) and Josie, and I love the view of your living room from above. The nuthatch pleases me too. That's one of my favorite bird species, and I see ours on the big black apple and at the feeders every day.