Saturday, November 27, 2021

Jenny is Thankful the People Finally Got the Message



NO MORE LEASH! It only took a couple of weeks of peeing and pooping in the house till The People released me on my own recognizance.

                    

They were worried that since I'm a hound, I might take off on the trail of something and get lost.


I could do that--take off, I mean. There are lots of very interesting smells around here. Small furry things . . .


And woods! A whole mountainside of them just behind the house!



Barbed wire fences don't stop me.


But the thing is, it's really cold out here. 

And I always get a treat when I come back in. So, I go out a lot. And then I come back. 

It works for all of us.










 

4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

I do hope this diminishes the clean up in the house! She sure is pretty!

Anvilcloud said...

Smart pooch

Sandra Parshall said...

She knows where home is, and she's not about to leave it.

Thérèse said...

Home is Home for ever. Such a beautiful Jenny!