Thursday, March 12, 2020

Josie Stays Busy


Hey, it's me Josie.


I have my binoculars ready to watch the car race.


Also, I keep an eye on the ceiling.


My dolly was a little sick and I had to put on my doctor glasses to examine her. She is better now.



We had pancakes for breakfast and Meema made a giant one with the leftover batter. She said it would be for the dogs and she left it in the pan to cool. I sneaked into the kitchen and got my little chair and got the humongous pancake for myself. And I ate it all. 

I had peas and carrots and little tomatoes and apples and yoghurt and granola for lunch. When I was a baby fifty million years ago, I had a bottle and baby food but now I eat grownup food.


I played school with my birds and dinosaurs. I am the teacher. Dinosaurs lived fifty million years ago but now they are stinct. 


Of course I danced.


I am learning to take pictures with Meema's little camera. This is a mama cardinal.


There is a daddy cardinal in the tree but there are no babies. Meema says that soon the mama will lay some eggs and later there will be babies.


Then it was time to go for a walk. 


We went out in the pasture and I explored.


There is cow poop and donkey poop and dog poop. I am careful not to step in any of it.


I am glad it is getting warmer and we can play outside.


4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Such fun to share some of Josie's life. Thanks!

jennyfreckles said...

A busy day for sure.

Sandra Parshall said...

I’m glad she has a camera she can use! I predict she will be an enthusiastic photographer from now on.

clarabenet90@gmail.com said...

writing a book is an intensely creative process. Your creative juices may burn out, occupational hazard. We all need time to rejuvenate every once in a while. I try to do very boring and mundane stuff like book marketing to reignite my passion for writing. I bang on bookbub's doors to take in my book and having 100+ reviews helps, so use usabookreviewers.com I also do my own interior formatting, hate it :)