Saturday, August 10, 2024

New Rools


After pancakes, we played with the babies and did some other stuff. Meema and I were both a little cranky and when I fussed at Meema for being mean, she told me to tell her how she should act.

So I made a list of rules for her. (I didn't spell all of the words right, but Meema asked if I'd like her to show me the right spelling and I said yes. So she wrote in the right spelling.)


This is what it says.

New Rools (Rules)

1. Lisson (listen-it is a silent T)
2. No inruting (interrupting-a very hard word)
3. No yelling
4. Kind words
5. Be pashnt (patient)
6. Do what your (you're) asked to

Meema said they were very good rules, and she would try to go by them. BUT then she said that they would be good rules for me to0. 

I hadn't thought of that.

But we decided that we would both try to follow the rules and we did, for the rest of the day. It worked very well.

I put the rules on the corner cupboard so we can remember them.



I did some painting. This is Gertrudis and Hildegarde.


Then I worked on a painting of a story


It is a story about a monster trying to attack our house.


The hero goes from our house past the tree to fight the monster. There is a wall in the way and then a lot of gold and then a treasure chest. 


Last of all we played Pirate Go Fish. We call it Pirate because if you ask for the right card, you can steal a lot of cards.

I won all three games.

And we both followed the rules.


 

4 comments:

Sandra Parshall said...

Excellent rules for everyone to follow.

Vicki Lane said...

Good for politicians!

Barbara Rogers said...

You've definitely got a smart cookie there...would that all folks in families had rules like those.

Janet Morrison said...

These would be good rules for the upcoming political debates!