Friday, August 2, 2024

Josie's Summer Days


This is a picture I made with the Colorforms Sandy sent me. It is a girl and her dog. The dog even has a collar and a leash. There is also a tree and the sun and some clouds.


I started to make a city but I changed my mind


And made a playground with a slide and a ladder and a swing. 



Then I taught kindergarten for the babies and their friends. We worked on counting and the alphabet. Margo thinks she knows everything and goes "A B R G W K H Y Z" and "1 2 7 4  27 11."
She is a little hard to teach but I am patient. (Sometimes, though, I have to yell at her.)


I read some easy books to the babies and then I read to myself.



I make sure the babies have a good lunch and that they use their napkins. 

Later, they will go with me to the library and go down the slide.  I will take them home to have a sleepover at my house. When I realize that they don't have their jammies, I will walk ALL THE WAY up the mountain to Meema and Grumpy's house to get their clothes. 

I am a good mother.


                                                                                  







3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Every class seems to have a Margo, and it seems Josie has already experienced one! Loved the assemblages of pictures from little colorful parts! Good for her taking such good care of the babies! As long as parents or someone was aware of her trekking out for the pajamas!

Sandra Parshall said...

It's an absolute joy to see her playing with something I gave her! I'm happy she's enjoying it. And yes, she is a very good mother.

jennyfreckles said...

The Colorforms remind me of 'Fuzzyfelts' that we played with as children. Hours of fun and great for imaginative play.