Friday, June 7, 2024

Dress-Up Day


On Wednesday, I brought up four fancy skirts to Meema and Grumpy's so I could dress up. That is a pink purse on my head, not a helmet. It makes a good hat.

My dogs came up too for doggy daycare. I shared my pancakes.



In the room, I got out lots of my stuff and did a circus act with tightrope and trapeze for the babies.


I always get out lots of stuff but at the end of the day, I put it all away. Meema will tell you that is true. (Yes, it is--with no fusing either.)


I brushed Corycat. She is a little bit afraid of me but she likes being brushed. Angeline hides under the bed.

Bailey loves for me to brush her. She likes being pretty.


I had chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs for lunch. There has to be a lot of ketchup. Also there were carrots and blueberries and strawberries.


After lunch Meema made a shortbread crust and spread cream cheese on it. Then I decorated it with strawberries and blueberries like the flag. I took one flag home and Meema and Grumpy kept one for their dessert.


I put my tiara on Grumpy so he could be a princess too.

It was a fun day!


 

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

A good day with Meema and Grumpy, but "oh my!" five dogs!

Sandra Parshall said...

She is so good at keeping herself entertained! And that picture with all the dogs is hilarious. Did you have to cook extra pancakes for the canines? I love seeing her interact with Corycat and brushing pretty Bailey.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh that last photo is grand! But so is Princess Grumpy! Glad that you were recording all these activities and got her descriptions for the blog.