Tuesday, March 9, 2021

New Stuff for Josie


New markers!


I wrote my name! Actually, I traced it. Meema wrote in in yellow and I traced it in blue,  I did a good job with the S's but not so good with the M. Soon I will write it all by myself.


I let the castle people play with my favorite boa.


And there was new play dough in pretty colors!


I like the way the colors look all mooshed together.


Then I rolled out a bunch of snakes. Can you guess what for?Meema helped me make it.

It is the Queen of the Baddies and her name is Medusa! If you look at her you will be turned to stone!







 

7 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

A colourful and creative day for Josie.

Barbara Rogers said...

Yay Josie writing her name! And of course playing with the castle people...and play dough in delightful new colors. I think you must have been teaching a bit of mythology for the Medusa to appear. How many kids in her school will know such a meanie! She can call someone that, and they won't have a clue!

Sandra Parshall said...

Love these glimpses into her days! ❤️ I was going some sorting yesterday and came across some stickers and a sticker picture book that I'll have to send to her.

Vicki Lane said...

She is deeply into stickers. She is doing a workbook on tracing letters and gets a sticker for each page she finishes.

GPearson said...

Vicki, are the "castle people" a series? If so, could you please share the name and where to purchase? I know a little girl in our neighborhood who I think would love them.
Thank you.

Vicki Lane said...

The castle people are from Papo Toys

https://www.happyhentoys.com/papo-castles--knights---figures.html?msclkid=e89df2503b7911bd536792188dba54d9&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=*%20Papo%20-%20JF&utm_term=papo%20toys&utm_content=*Papo%20-%20Toys

GPearson said...

Thank you. I'll check it out.
Gayle