Monday, March 29, 2021

Cory Is Enjoying the Spring, Kinda


It's pleasant out here and I enjoy a Spring saunter as much as anycat, but The Woman hasn't given the whole story.


I was in The Room, relaxing in the sun in my small bed That Child sometimes uses. The silly creature called SnugglePuppy was there but I can ignore him--or (yes, I'll admit it) snuggle up against him. (He's pleasantly soft and squooshy.)


I was napping and suddenly became aware of  a disturbance in the Force. I was obliged to leave my comfy place very quickly and mark my displeasure by requiring The Woman to let me out of the house.


Disgusting, isn't it? I blame The Woman. 

Discipline in the home is the linchpin of Order.


 

4 comments:

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

Ha-ha, this was cute. The point of view did sound so "cat-like."

Anvilcloud said...

Oh you woman, you.

Thérèse said...

Women are usually responsible for everything in a home...

Sandra Parshall said...

Well, it had to happen. Everybody else looks so comfy in Cory's small bed that the dog inevitably wanted to try it. It's nice to see her out and about, enjoying the spring weather.