Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Josie's Amazing Day


Yesterday was the best! First of all (after pancakes and doing some letters in my workbook,) Meema and I went down to meet a nice lady named Suzie who came to bring us some books. But that wasn't all. She brought me this horse that she knitted! I named the horse Blackie and I love her. 


Then guess what we did!


We went to the playground at Lake Louise! It is in Weaverville and takes about a half an hour to get to but I had Blackie and Blue Elephant with me in my seat and I sang songs from Frozen to them.


It is the best playground EVER with lots of slides and different things to climb up.


There is a pretty lake and lots of ducks  but best of all, there were kids my age at the playground!


I played with a little girl and then with a little boy. We climbed and slid and ran around.


I went on the swings a lot too, but Meema didn't take pictures of that because she was busy pushing me.


I am super good at climbing. My sparkly pink Crocs help me.



It was a very fun day and Meema promised we will come back soon. I can't wait!
 

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It must have been a warm day.

Vicki Lane said...

Yep, low seventies.

Sandra Parshall said...

How wonderful to see Josie on a playground with other kids! I don't know how much she can understand about the pandemic, but she surely realizes things haven't been normal, and a day on a playground must have been a joy.

Barbara Rogers said...

Whoopee! A new stuffed critter, (books too) and a great outing to a playground with real kids! That's so good to hear about! And also that Josie appreciated being with the other kids. As a lone kid in her household, I'm sure she really got a kick out of interacting with other children again.

Elizabeth Varadan, Author said...

She has really grown! I'm glad she had such a nice day!

Thérèse said...

Your family is expanded! Is your car big enough?