Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Josie's New Baby


Me and Mom went shopping for school supplies (school starts week after next and I can't wait for first grade!) and I also got a new baby. Her name is Lily and she is two months old and she can have real baths with water.

She has a bath toy . . .


And a bathtub you can put water in . . .


After her bath, I dry her off with her towel . . .


And I get her into her diaper and her bathrobe and put her down for a nap. She always has a nap after a bath.


Later me and Dolly and Little Blue and Meema played the Lady Bug game. I can read all the cards. 


Then I did some painting . . .


And played with the Castle People. Hawkie is flying down to see the Purple Queen.


I practiced telling time and also played in the button box.




I made a new picture of Meema because the old one got all faded from the sun. She is pretty cheerful.




 

5 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Marcia said...

Is there a new baby brother or sister in Josie's future?

Vicki Lane said...

I rather doubt it.

Sandra Parshall said...

She's going to love first grade and will be at the top of her class. Meanwhile, summer fun continues.

Barbara Rogers said...

What fun. I wonder that she didn't drag all the castle people in for a bath too! Like the new rendition of you, Vicki!