Friday, December 23, 2022

Josie's Early Christmas Gift


My friend Sandy (who is also my Fairy Godmother) sent me a Christmas present and Meema let me open it Early! It is a box with a bunch of unicorns and Pegasuses for me to paint--two big ones and six little ones.


There was also a pop-up card (pop-ups are my favorites) with a gnome like Grumpy makes and a mushroom house.


I started right away painting the little ones. I was very careful.




                                  This one is not finished yet.

There was also a Unicorn headband in the box!


And lots more stuff like glitter glue and tattoos that will wash off and a big pretty cloth with pictures of a castle for the unicorns to play on.

                                               

And I wrote Sandy a letter all by myself! (Meema helped with the spelling.) My teacher Ms. V has taught me how to do this.



I love my unicorns! And I love Christmas time!


 

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

It’s nice to have an early gift.

Anvilcloud said...

Merry Cristina’s from very wintry Ontario,Canada.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh how wonderful...early presents are certainly nice! And Josie has done a great job of painting her unicorns!

Sandra Parshall said...

There are few things I enjoy more than making Josie smile! I'm so happy she likes the gift, and I love seeing the painting she's already done. Looking forward to what she does with the big unicorn and pegasus! ❤️