Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Josie's Valentine Workshop


Yesterday I made Valentines for all the kids and teachers at my school. It was a lot!


Meema helped. She cut out hearts and then I painted them. I put roses on some. 


While the paint was drying, I ate a giant pancake leftover from breakfast. Meema always makes some extra pancakes for me to sneak.



The paint still wasn't dry, so I played in The Room. Dolly was acting up. She would Not take a nap and then she wanted to climb the tree. And when I gave her a bath, she splashed all the water out. I told her That's It and put her under the covers to think about it. 

After lunch the paint was dry. I told Meema what to write on the backs of the valentines. Then I glued buttons to the front for decorations. 

I think they look very good, and I think the kids will like them. We will have a party at school on Valentine's Day and I will give out the valentines. There are some for the teachers too and for my family. It was a lot of work but it was fun too.


 

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

They look good, but i am not so sure about the pancake. 😀

Sandra Parshall said...

That much work in one day deserves a giant pancake!

G Pearson said...

That Pancake is way too big to sneak! LOL