Monday, August 3, 2020

Great Smokies Fall Writing Workshops--All Online




Beginning August 27 on Thursdays from 6 to 8:30, I'll be leading a 15 week workshop  for writers of creative fiction who have up to sixty pages in need of careful, compassionate scrutiny from me and their fellow workshoppers. 

I led this same class back in the spring and when the virus shut things down in March, we transitioned rather seamlessly to an online meeting.  I found that the platform (we were using Google Hangouts) allowed plenty of spontaneity and that personalities came across loud and clear. Plus, there was the advantage for me of not having the hour plus drive there and back, comfy clothes, AND, no mask needed!

All the pertinent info about the class is HERE. But if you're interested and still have questions, ask them in the comments or email me (vicki3laneATgmail.com)

I'd love it if some folks who are too far away to commute to Asheville would join us! And I'll be excited to see how writers are responding to this challenging time.

No comments: