Sunday, September 15, 2024

A Hundred Personal Messages


Doing what I can. I can't/won't knock on doors or march or go to rallies, but I can write messages encouraging mothers to vote. Non-partisan messages. 


 The post cards are preaddressed and pre-stamped--I add a brief personal message. 


The campaign is aimed at mothers who are registered voters but may need a nudge to get them to the polls. It's organized by Moms Rising, a non-partisan advocacy group.

 If you'd like to fill out 20 or 100  postcards, go HERE.

(And I'm almost done! Six to go. It went quickly and it was fascinating to see the names that came up.)




 

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

You're doing your bit.

Barbara Rogers said...

Good for you. Encourage everyone to vote this year...just a month and a half away now. Thanks for your good energy!

Sandra Parshall said...

Thanks for doing this, Vicki.

JJM said...

Excellent!

Marcia said...

I signed up to do that but my postcards haven't arrived yet. Maybe this week since you got yours.

Vicki Lane said...

It was so easy--and interesting reading all the names.