Sunday, November 6, 2022

Josie Makes a Potion

.

This is me on Saturday. I am collecting berries for a potion.



Friday after school was when I got the idea to make a potion. I took the lights out of one of the jars hanging in the garden and used the jar to mix my potion.


There are lots of little black berries on the liriope. Meema says I must not eat them, but they can go in my potion.




I put leaves and some other stuff in the jar and also some water. I am saving the potion for Grumpy.


When the potion was done, I got Meema's walking stick and did some fancy fighting moves with it. I think I am pretty good.


 

3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

What a well rounded little one who's heard some good fairy tales and fantasy stories...potions and pole fighting! Just don't let her find any nunchucks lying about! Nor hear McBeth's witches potion!

Sandra Parshall said...

Hmm. What is this potion supposed to do for Grumpy? I hope it's purely external! I'm sure Josie has a full explanation of its properties and benefits.

jennyfreckles said...

Wonderful imagination. I used to love 'making potions' as a child.