Monday, September 15, 2008

. . . And These Pictures

A few more pictures from my weekend -- odds and ends, really.


An early evening moonrise

Ironwork on the Burnsville library windows

A sign that caught my eye as I drove home before dawn

And look who was in the river to greet me as I crossed the bridge! Those of you who've been reading this blog a while may remember I upgraded my camera so as to get a better picture of the Great Blue Heron that was always to be seen at the river. Only, as soon as I got that camera with a better zoom capability, there was a Total Absence of Heron, whenever I crossed the bridge. So I was delighted to see that he was still around -- just on an earlier schedule.

Meanwhile, over on Amazon, I've just posted about my Writer's Toolkit -- something some of you other writers out there might find interesting. Or not.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: