Thursday, June 4, 2020

More Josie--Tiny Blocks and Dress Up and Bubbles


Me, Josie again.


Meema and I are working on color theory. 


The blocks are tiny and I have to be careful.


Meema gets fussy when they go on the floor and she steps on them.


Sometimes I like to knock them down.


Skippyjon Jones is playing too.


I love the colors but red is my favorite.


Time for dress up. Meema wanted to wear the velvet hat but I said NO because I wanted to dress up like a lady.


I think I look pretty good. 


Also there were these socks in the dress up box.


It is good weather for bubbles. I am a bubble-blower and a bubble-popper.


We had Family Dinner Up and Meema made stromboli. I helped mix the dough. But Meema couldn't take pictures because her hands were all floury. 

It was a good day.


2 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Another great day as Josie grows, learns, laughs and changes. Colors now - oh my. Bubbles are certainly great.

Sandra Parshall said...

A good day indeed! She is so lucky to be shielded from what's happening in the world. BTW, if you give her some catnip-scented bubbles to blow, she might tempt the kittehs into being a bit friendlier. She would be delighted if they played with her. Amazon has small bottles.