Monday, November 23, 2015

Equal Time


Someone asked if Willa plays with Bob and Layla.
 The answer is no. 
She's not comfortable with Layla's size and roughness. 


Anyway, she'd rather be hunting.


Chipmunks.
Not that she's ever caught any,  at least as far as I know.


But they keep a girl's nose busy with their sneaky little tunnels all over the place.


Did I hear someone ask about the kittehs?


This is what the kittehs do, at least during most of the day, this and watch birdies through the window.

At night they rampage through the house,
 doing secret kitteh stuff


6 comments:

Victoria said...

Willa and the kittehs are so pretty. Give them all a hug (and Bob and Layla, too) from me.

Ms. A said...

I've heard about secret kitteh stuff. That would be hard to accomplish around here, I stay up all night.

Thérèse said...

The secret life of pets...

Jime said...

You go Layla girl. Bet she likes to chase tree kitties(squirrels) too.

Linda said...

Gorgeous photos! I also have a black and white cat. :)

Anvilcloud said...

Dogs be dogs and cats be cats.