Sunday, December 14, 2014

Through a Glass Darkly...


Well, it's been a while since I shared one of the spam messages my blog receives. I think this one takes the prize for incomprehensibility -- especially in the last three lines.

Perhaps it's a message from the Universe -- in which case, I'm out of luck.
 Or maybe I just have a shakiness.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is attractive, 
your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness 
over that you wish be delivering the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again 
since exactly the same nearly very often 
inside case you shield this hike.


7 comments:

Ms. A said...

Hmmmmmmm? Looks like they just threw some words together!

June said...

I so dislike it when I get got an shakiness that comes more formerly again.
Maybe if I shield this hike, it can cloudily be of service.

BWAAAAaaaahahahahahahahaha!

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh my, what I've been missing by no anonymous comments. Well, I just can manage to live without this...and laug69h+/*0...that was Muffin saying hello to your critters!

Unknown said...

A little too much eggnog...

Jime said...

That actually made my eyes cross. When I reed it the next time I will read backwards and see if it makes more sense. Do you think it's some Russian spy code thing?

Thérèse said...

Probably the translation of a translation of a translation.
Pfftt, it's gone...

Frances said...

Windex seems a wise way to clear the view.

What do the kittehs think of all this?

xo